I'm proud to announce that GreenDen is the official media partner for The Green Business Entrepreneurs Success Summit. The Summit is a FREE virtual, week long, alternative Green MBA, featuring the visionary leaders who are defining the sustainable economy and ethical marketplace, plus marketing gurus who will help you take your conscious business to the next level.
Here are the details
The event runs from April 16-20 Earth Week 2012. To get access to the calls, please register here. This event is brought to you by Green Marketing TV.
Who Should Attend
- Change makers seeking to unite purpose, passion and profit
- Conscious or heart based entrepreneurs who believe in sustainability
- Established sustainable business owners and green business professionals
- Green marketers & green product designers
- Forward thinking entrepreneurs driving corporate sustainability initiatives
- Early stage green startup entrepreneurs
- Aspiring green and social entrepreneurs researching innovative business ideas
What You Will Learn
- Evaluating the Marketplace & Identifying Your Niche
- Developing Your Visionary Business Idea
- Raising Capital Through Business Plan Competitions, Crowdfunding & VC Investment
- Growing Your Business Without Going Crazy
- Marketing Your Business on a Bootstrap Budget
Monday April 16 | Track 1 – The Growth of the Green Economy & Ethical Markets
Here we cover the state of the sustainable economy and socially responsible markets. We are going to explore the ethical marketplace, as well as uncover the hottest opportunities for green jobs and green entrepreneurship. We’ll discuss sustainable business as a global movement and the greening of mainstream America. We will discover extraordinary companies that are solving the world’s most pressing concerns and learn how they succeeded.
- The Hottest Solar Trends & Keys to Selling Solar Online
- Sustainable Business as A Global Movement
- What Will It Take to Co-Create a Green Economy?
- Making Green Sexy: Guerrilla Marketing Tactics for Small Green Businesses
- Emerging Green Career Opportunities and How to Land your Green Dream Job
- New Ways to Create Wealth and Grow the Ethical Economy through Socially Responsible Investing.
Tuesday April 17 | Track 2 – From Visionary Business Idea
This series will help you identify your unique genius, leave your day job, create a business plan, and embark on your journey to financial freedom. From business plan competitions, to online fundraising tools and social venture funding, we also look at some funding options for social entrepreneurs and what it takes to attract investors.
- Keys to Manifesting Entrepreneurial Success Using the Law of Attraction
- Hacking Social Enterprise Business Plan Competitions
- How to Attract VC Investors to Fund Your Social Enterprise
- From Hobby to Thriving Handmade E-Commerce Business
- The Art of Defining Your Niche & Attracting Your Perfect Fit Clients
- How to Launch a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign
Wednesday April 18 | Track 3 – To Thriving Green Enterprise
Once you’ve launched your sustainable social venture, what does it take to reach your target audience and scale your business, without going crazy? In this track, experts talk to us about what it takes to succeed as an emerging entrepreneur. Plus, we’ll cover some high impact green businesses that are coming out with innovative products to feed your creative mind and keep you inspired.
- The New Rules of Green Marketing: What Green Entrepreneurs Need to Know Now
- The Greening of Mainstream America
- How to Power Network Your Way to a More Sustainable World
- Online Productivity Tools Every Small Business Should Know About
- The Whole Systems Approach to Keeping Your Small Business Sanity
- Why Cradle to Cradle Will be the New Strategic Advantage
Thursday April 19 | Track 4 – Grow Your Good Business With Social Media Marketing Social media marketing is a powerful and free way to grow your business, expand your reach, and create a community of fans around your business who will promote you and buy from you over and over again. But many small businesses don’t see the ROI in social media and have a hard time getting it to work for them. In this track, we will show you what you are doing wrong, and how to do social media right.
- Your Small Business Social Media Command Central
- Cracking the Code to Profitable Social Media Marketing As a Small Business
- Your Social Media Launch Blueprint & Advanced Strategies for Savvy Marketers
- What it Takes to Build a 6 Figure Business For Good Blogging Empire
- Facebook – From Social Time Vortex to Lead Generation Machine
- Boost Your Street Cred with Self Publishing,Sell Your Book with Social Media
Friday April 20 | Track 5 – Bootstrap Internet Marketing for Green & Socially Responsible Business Small businesses have smaller marketing budgets, but this doesn’t mean you can’t compete with big brands, and even out market them. As an SMB, you have the advantage of strategic agility, while big businesses often take months to execute on a simple web strategy because of the politics and bureaucracy. This track focuses on your optimizing your website and content marketing strategies that drive organic web traffic.
- Small Business Website Essentials
- WordPress SEO Strategies for Time Strapped Small Businesses
- The Art of Turning Website Visitors Into Adoring Customers
- Why Local SEO Matters for Your Small Green Business
- Grow Your Sustainable Business with Green Affiliate Marketing
The event includes 28 Visionary Speakers
Alisa Gravitz, Executive Director Green America & Green Festivals
Andrea Vahl, Social Media Consultant and author of, “Facebook Marketing All-In-One For Dummies”
Bob Doyle, CEO Boundless Living & Wealth Beyond Reason, Law of Attraction and “The Secret”
Daan Elffers, Founder ELCAMEDIA Cradle to Cradle Marketing Agency
David Mihm, Co-Founder of GetListed.org & Local SEO Consultant
Elena Christopoulos, Interim President, Green Chamber of Commerce
George Kao, Holistic Marketing Coach Greg Wendt, CFP and Founder of Green Economy Think Tank and Co-Founder of Green Business Networking
Jacquie Ottman, Author of The New Rules of Green Marketing
JD Lasica, Founder SocialBrite.org & SocialMedia.biz
Joey Shepp, Founder Earthsite and Sustainable Programs Director of Dominican University of CA School of Business and Leadership
Joost de Valk, Founder Yoast.com & Creator of WordPress SEO Plugin
Karen Lee, Founder EcoKaren and Eco Etsy Team Captain
Katrina Heppler, Founder 77webstudio
Kriss Bergethon, Founder Solar Sphere
KoAnn Vikoren Skrzyniarz, CEO & Founder of Sustainable Life Media & Sustainable Brands Conference
Kyle Rutkin, Author and Founder of Palooza Press
Lorna Li, Founder Green Marketing TV
Morgan Morris, Co-Founder Inspire Green
Nick Aster, Founder Triple Pundit, Co-Founder TreeHugger
Nikki Pava, Co-Founder EcoTuesday
Rich Brooks, President Flyte New Media
Scott Cooney, Founder GreenBusinessOwner.com
Shawn Berry, Co-Founder LIFT Business Coaching
Shel Horowitz, Author of “Guerilla Marketing Goes Green”
Tyler Gage, Co-Founder Runa Amazon Guayusa Tea Company
Tad Hargrave, Founder Marketing for Hippies
Warren Fligg, Founder Performance-Based Green Affiliate Network
So REGISTER NOW!!